- Education: Edinburgh College of Art/Heriot Watt University
- Specialism: Brief and design development, maximising development potential and driving projects through from inception to completion.
- Experience: Trained at Edinburgh College of Art/Heriot Watt University practising since 1988. Project Architect with Trehearne & Norman in London and Prague, working on large scale retail and commercial projects. Joined NGP in 1994, became Partner in 2000, responsible for the procurement, design and project management of many successful commercial, leisure and residential projects.
- Hobby: Monk of St Giles, member of Lothian and Borders Police Choir and Golf
- Desert Island Disc …
- Book: It Can’t Aways be Caviar!
- Film: The Belly of an Architect
- Person: Karen Gray and Frank Sinatra
- Luxury Item: Bay Rum